A Catholic Journey...

Welcome! I invite you to follow and share my spiritual journey into the Catholic Faith. I am using this blog to share my studies and musings on converting to Catholicism.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Assumption

I have to admit that I didn't know it was a feast day until Alex mentioned mass this morning. #BadCatholic. But we made it to mass and I also managed to get my 3 year old to discuss it with me.  On the way home from mass I saw this beautiful ray of light coming out of the clouds, even though the pic sucks, it was really beautiful. 
I am reminded today of all the times I prayed to Mary during my pregnancy, to have a safe delivery.  It was about the best one a woman could have...short of blacking out and waking up with baby in hand.
  I feel very close to our blessed mother and she has been very good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment