A Catholic Journey...

Welcome! I invite you to follow and share my spiritual journey into the Catholic Faith. I am using this blog to share my studies and musings on converting to Catholicism.

Friday, May 17, 2013

St. Gerard Majella - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

St. Gerard Majella - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

I am due on tuesday and this baby cannot come soon enough!  Alex is annoyed that I am in a hurry, but he isn't carrying an extra 40 lbs...as well as experiencing back pain, contractions, fatigue, severe gas and heartburn.  So fun.  I have a lot of people praying for me and Lord knows I need it!  I keep telling people, I would be fine to just sit around and wait for baby Cecilia to come, but taking care of a 3 year old and cleaning and cooking are not easy to do right now.  Put me on bed rest and I would be happy to incubate another week.  I am trying to enjoy these last days with just Serena...and I know I want a happy healthy baby, so I am trying to stay positive.  Plus, I really don't WANT to give birth, I just want to be done with pregnancy.  I know that every woman in their last week of pregnancy is miserable, I'm not special, but complaining is all I have people.
So like the song goes....say a little prayer for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment