A Catholic Journey...

Welcome! I invite you to follow and share my spiritual journey into the Catholic Faith. I am using this blog to share my studies and musings on converting to Catholicism.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

God's Guidance

God's Guidance

God knows the things that give us great joy and delight. God knows the people who we need to come into our path that will help form us and shape us.

— from Finding My Voice

******
Wow, how true is this quote.  I am constantly reminded on a daily basis, how lucky I am to have such special people in my life.  Since moving to Tallahassee a couple of years ago, I have made such awesome friendships, and they keep on coming!  I meet people all the time that inspire me...as a mother, a christian and a community volunteer.  I miss Orlando sometimes, because I still have so many people that I love there, but moving to a different city has really challenged me socially.  I feel like I am open to meeting new people and because of that, I have an amazing support system.  There is no shortage of people to complain to...lol.  God truly knows what we need.  He knew that I needed a great support system to help me to stay sane and positive as a stay-at-home mom.  It's a tough job, especially emotionally....especially pregnant!  So, thank you God for the people you give me and thank you friends and family for being there!

No comments:

Post a Comment