A Catholic Journey...

Welcome! I invite you to follow and share my spiritual journey into the Catholic Faith. I am using this blog to share my studies and musings on converting to Catholicism.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

My first Pentecost

Here is a great little coloring page for my first Catholic Pentecost...hahaha.  I am such a child in my Catholic faith.  Pentecost is in essence, the birthday of the Church, when the Holy Spirit came upon the apostles.  We should celebrate the strength of our church and the joy of having Christian fellowship.  The Holy Trinity is complete with the Holy Spirit, it is such a beautiful gift from God.  To me, the Holy Spirit is like my pilot light, it has to be on for me to work.  I never felt the Holy Spirit as much as I did after I had my first confession and then my confirmation.  It is really important to be aware of the Holy Spirit in us.  Happy Pentecost!

No comments:

Post a Comment