A Catholic Journey...

Welcome! I invite you to follow and share my spiritual journey into the Catholic Faith. I am using this blog to share my studies and musings on converting to Catholicism.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Moving Day

Spiritual Surgery 

The astounding variety of moral imperfections continually reminds me of how our selfish natures constantly try to assume control of our hearts and minds. We must learn how to handle the confrontation with the truth about ourselves and then invite God in for some spiritual surgery. 

— from The Catholics Next Door


****
Once again, my daily meditation email hit the nail on the head.  Moving is such a crazy process, we all just need to keep our heads clear and be productive, meaning my family.  God has a plan, so let's just go with it.  Today I want to take a motto from a song we sang at the concert the other night, "God is our refuge and strength", because I need that strength and refuge through this stressful week of house repairs and moving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment