A Catholic Journey...

Welcome! I invite you to follow and share my spiritual journey into the Catholic Faith. I am using this blog to share my studies and musings on converting to Catholicism.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

EWTN.com - Cardinal sees state 'tyranny' looming in Chick-fil-A debate

EWTN.com - Cardinal sees state 'tyranny' looming in Chick-fil-A debate

From the article:

"We would think it odd if the government, in order to please those who desire to fly without an airplane, were to repeal the law of gravity. If nature gets in the way of a new civil right to 'gay marriage,' however, that's too bad for nature. This strikes me as bizarre."
Religion, Cardinal George stressed, can also make a valid contribution to the common good on the same subject. "The God who created order in nature also reveals his plan for us in history; and the religious teaching on the nature of marriage is eminently clear."

No comments:

Post a Comment